Problem with Word Numbering

Subject: Problem with Word Numbering
From: Jeffrey Hsue <Jeffrey -dot- Hsue -at- 3pardata -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 18:28:24 -0700

Sorry for the post as this has probably been covered to death...

I'm formatting documents using Word 2000 and am having problems with the
Restart Numbering function. I'm using a template where the numbered lists
have already been defined, and up to now, have been working correctly. The
current document I'm working in will not let me restart my List1 style at 1.
I have checked the style properties and everything seems to be in order. I
have been trying to manually restart numbering by using Format > Bullets and
Numbering > Restart Numbering to no avail. The only difference that I can
see between this document and others where the style is working correctly is
that the document is approximately 16 MB in size.

Has anyone encountered this problem and have a fix? Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Jeff

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com