RE: Farewell

Subject: RE: Farewell
From: "Carolyn Dismuke" <cdismuke -at- salesforce -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 11:44:53 -0700

Besides cleaning up the mess, I'm more concerned with why we are all getting these messages. Why is it affecting all members of this board?

My email admin says that an infected machine must have all of our emails and is sending all these messages. Can we stop it at the source? Is there anything the list manager can do?

Carolyn

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com