Re: Farewell

Subject: Re: Farewell
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- editors-writers -dot- info>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:31:19 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "France Baril" <France -dot- Baril -at- ixiasoft -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Sent: September 22, 2003 01:25 PM

The problem with rules is that they also get rid of all email my collegues
send me about our product security, our new package, our bugs, our updates,
etc...

And this new virus has so many subject lines and senders, it's impossible to
catch them all, I'v been adding conditions to my rules for 3 hours and I
still get messages.

I have not received ANY for two days.

All your colleagues have to do is NOT put those words in the subject field.

Bonnie Granat
Granat Editorial Services
http://www.editors-writers.info
Fast | Accurate | Affordable