Re: Farewell

Subject: Re: Farewell
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- editors-writers -dot- info>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:11:05 -0400

These are my rules. I built them up a little at a time, adding words each
time I needed to. So you can combine some of these.
Rule 1

Apply this rule after the message arrives

Where the From line contains 'Microsoft Corporation Network Security Center'
or 'message delivery system' or 'Technical Bulletin' or 'Microsoft' or 'MS
Corporation Public Support' or 'Security' or 'MS' or 'Public' or
'Postmaster'

Delete it from server

Rule 2

Apply this rule after the message arrives

Where the Subject line contains 'Security Pack' or 'Pack' or 'Security' or
'Newest' or 'Critical' or 'Patch' or 'Net' or 'mailer' or 'New Update' or
'Technical Support' or 'Message' or 'Network' or 'Customer' or 'Corporation'
or 'Bug' or 'Virus' or 'Warning' or 'Upgrade' or 'Update' or 'Latest' or
'Security Center' or 'Internet' or 'MS Customer Support'

Delete it from server

Rule 3

Apply this rule after the message arrives

Where the Subject line contains 'Patch' or 'Critical' or 'Microsoft' or
'Latest' or 'Newest' or 'security update' or 'Network' or 'Security' or 'MS'
or 'Newest Internet'

Delete it from server

Rule 4

Apply this rule after the message arrives

Where the Subject line contains 'Patch' or 'Critical' or 'Microsoft' or
'Latest' or 'Newest' or 'security update' or 'Network' or 'Security' or 'MS'
or 'Newest Internet'

Delete it from server

Rule 5

Apply this rule after the message arrives

Where the Subject line contains 'Message' or 'Network' or 'Customer' or
'Delivery'

Delete it from server

--
Bonnie Granat