Farewell

Subject: Farewell
From: "Domaschuk, Rob" <Robd -at- datalogics -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 09:31:23 -0500

After being on and off this list for 5 years, I am saying farewell. I've
received some great advice, given some irrelevant advice myself, and had a
lot of fun.

However, I cleaned out the 150+ spam messages on Saturday, only to find 400
in my inbox this morning. Random subject lines, different sender names make
it next to impossible to filter them out. So, I am having to unsubscribe to
all my list groups and will be getting a new email address.

Since it is from my participation on these groups that opened my mail up to
this, I am not going to run the risk again by re-joining.

Thanks everyone - stay cool, stay writing, and stay religious (Frame v Word,
Tools v. Skills, etc.)

Rob Domaschuk | 312.853.8337 - p
Technical Writer | 866.741.2677 - f
Datalogics, inc. | www.datalogics.com

"One out of every three Americans is suffering from some form of
mental illness. Think of two of your best friends. If they
are OK, then it must be you."
- unknown

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com