RE: Word and multiple conditions (a cutting edge skill?)

Subject: RE: Word and multiple conditions (a cutting edge skill?)
From: "Goldstein, Dan" <DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 10:37:10 -0400

>From http://tinyurl.com/noha:

"Business Logic refers to the portion of the application that manages your
business rules, policies, preferences, etc. Let's look at a simple example.
Your company sells widgets. You want to calculate the price of a widget
based on the color and the size of the widget. This calculation would become
part of your business logic. If you decide to change the calculation so that
you price the widget based on color, size, and shape, it is necessary to
change the business logic."

I've seen it used in this sense in the context of cost-accounting software.

Dan Goldstein