RE: RoboHelp Question - I'm desperate!!!

Subject: RE: RoboHelp Question - I'm desperate!!!
From: Allan Ackerson <Allan -at- profitsystems -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:37:32 -0600

You've done Properties, Advanced tab, Edit MAP IDs (dumb question, but tech
writers gotta check the simple things first)?

Cheers!
Al

From: Parcell, Michelle [mailto:Michelle_Parcell -at- G1 -dot- com]
Subject: RoboHelp Question - I'm desperate!!!

What's going on is that I have had to reassign a few topic IDs within
the system. I need to assign one of the "old" IDs (which was used for a
topic that now has a different ID) to another screen, but Robo won't
release the old one. I've made sure to re-link anything that's directed
to the screen that now has a new ID, hoping it would help Robo let go of
the old ID, but it didn't seem to make a difference. Does anyone know
what I need to do to make Robo release the old ID? Unfortunately, having
PD reassign it on their end isn't an option.

NOTICE: This E-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not
the addressee or the intended recipient please do not read this E-mail
and please immediately delete this e-mail message and any attachments
from your workstation or network mail system. If you are the addressee
or the intended recipient and you save or print a copy of this E-mail,
please place it in an appropriate file, depending on whether
confidential information is contained in the message.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com