RE: PHD in Tech writing and biomed

Subject: RE: PHD in Tech writing and biomed
From: "Beth Agnew" <Beth -dot- Agnew -at- senecac -dot- on -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 10:51:46 -0700

That's illogical. No one would ask a lab clinician to do your job. And if
you didn't have an affinity for or interest in biomed, you wouldn't seek the
opportunity. Biomedical information comes to a person in a variety of ways
if they are interested in the field, not just through taking a degree in it.
A good technical writer knows their abilities and interests, and pursues
jobs that can enhance their career.
--Beth