RE: Online Education

Subject: RE: Online Education
From: "Lopez, Daniel" <LopezD -at- newtec -dot- wsmr -dot- army -dot- mil>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 11:06:41 -0600

I am currently attending the University of Phoenix Online.
I am pursuing my MBA. The program is expensive but it has
allowed me to finish my MBA, while I work full-time. The
quality of education is good and the instructors have a lot
of practical experience in each of the fields they teach. I
recommend the program to everyone I know as it very
convenient.

Cheers!

Daniel Lopez
lopezd -at- newtec -dot- wsmr -dot- army -dot- mil
"In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity..." - Albert
Einstein