Online Education

Subject: Online Education
From: "Dana Worley" <dana -at- campbellsci -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 10:53:18 -0600

Yesterday's MN Public Radio's Future Tense piece was about a
study analyzing the effectiveness of online education programs. I
was still half in slumberland this a.m. when my radio went off at 4:30
a.m. playing a repeat of the program, but I *think* :) it provided
some good information for those of you who have had questions
about online ed programs.

The web site is:

http://news.mpr.org/programs/futuretense/

Download the audio for this:

09/04/03 Credibility boost for online education

Dana W.

(if this has already been posted, I apologize. I'm on digest so I'm
always the proverbial day-late/dollar-short).