RE: The ultimate in understatement?

Subject: RE: The ultimate in understatement?
From: "Bill Burns" <bburns -at- qds-solutions -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 09:24:04 -0600

>208 is indeed Idaho. However, the company is likely that Big Printer
>Manufacturer in Boise, and I wouldn't necessarily call that farm
>country. ;)

I think these fliers are added at order fulfillment. They don't go through the same rigorous process as the rest of the documentation that the Big Printer Manufacturer usually produces at that site. Phone numbers were eliminated from the documentation because they were so difficult to maintain with any level of accuracy.

I wouldn't say Boise ISN'T farm country. We still have our share of agriculture here--right alongside the high-tech startups and mainstays. (Micron is still the state's largest employer, I believe.)

Bill Burns
Documentation Supervisor/MS Help MVP
Quality Design Systems
bburns -at- qds-solutions -dot- com