ISO proposal reviewers for 2004 STC/Baltimore conference

Subject: ISO proposal reviewers for 2004 STC/Baltimore conference
From: "Beth Mazur" <mazur -at- POBOX -dot- COM>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 08:42:49 -0600

I'm managing the post-conference sessions for the
STC annual conference in Baltimore next May. I
could use a few more volunteers to review proposals
for sessions. If you're planning to attend the
conference, this would be a great way to ensure
that there are some great post-conference sessions!
If you aren't going to attend, it's a good way
to get an idea what's involved in either presenting
a session or doing the work of the program committee.

If you'd be willing to volunteer a couple hours of
your time, please email me at beth -at- idblog -dot- org -dot- I'm
going to be mailing proposals out the week of
September 8th, and I need comments back no later
than October 6th.

Thanks, in advance, for your consideration!

Beth Mazur
IDblog: http://idblog.org