Call to all Medical Writers

Subject: Call to all Medical Writers
From: Carl NUCKOLS <Carl -dot- NUCKOLS -at- na -dot- biomerieux -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 14:30:54 -0400

Hello Fellow TECHWR-Lers,

I have a favor to ask of any willing medical writers out there. I would
like to get some info about medical writing (e.g. what types of reading and
writing do you engage in at work, whom do you interact with, etc.) for a
class I'm taking. Though I've been a technical writer in an IT environment
for the last three years, in another life I was a technologist in a
clinical laboratory so my interest is also personal. Thanks for any help
you can offer.

Just to address a previous thread, changing careers to technical writing
was the best move I ever made. Three years later it is still not boring.

Regards,
Carl