re: chm file weirdness

Subject: re: chm file weirdness
From: Sean Hower <hokumhome -at- freehomepage -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 07:04:24 -0700 (PDT)

----------------------------
andrea_w_brundt
When the chm file opens, it opens showing
the Index tab rather than the TOC tab. Also, the chm file's window opens
behind the active window in the application
Has anyone else had this problem before? What was the solution?

Are you using RoboHelp? If so, have you <dramatic music /> checked the online help? I remember reading something about this in the help when I was developing my chm files. Unfortunately, I can't remember where. Or maybe it was in the Knowledge Base at the Help Community Web Site.

"This is either madness or brilliant."
"It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide." -- Will Turner & Captain Jack Sparrow
Sean Hower - tech writer
http://hokum.freehomepage.com

Create your own web site for FREE at http://www.freehomepage.com