RE: The last minute crunch

Subject: RE: The last minute crunch
From: Goober Writer <gooberwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 08:48:14 -0700 (PDT)

If only my projects were so easy. ;) I've had 2 days
to come up with a product guide once. Got it done in
time at 80 pages too. ;) Then there was the 8,000 page
operations manual I once formatted into 12 different
languages winth a month's time...

But, there are a few things to note here.

You are a student. Learn from this. You mentioned
words and pictures shifting all over the place, so
learn how to avoid that (it's easily avoided, in Word
and other DTP programs). Also learn from the planning
errors you and your team made (last-minute compilation
of info, for example).

It's cool you got a good grade, but the better rewards
come from analyzing the good and bad about the project
and noting what to improve next time and how to do so.

--- "I. Ljaljicic" <isljam -at- yahoo -dot- com> wrote:

> this reminds me of last semester. We had this
> monumental task of writing a research report for our
> tech comm class, we being me and my 2 group members.

=====
Goober Writer
(because life is too short to be inept)

"As soon as you hear the phrase "studies show",
immediately put a hand on your wallet and cover your groin."
-- Geoff Hart

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com