Re: Product documentation PDFs and demos on a site

Subject: Re: Product documentation PDFs and demos on a site
From: Susan W. Gallagher <sgallagher5 -at- cox -dot- net>
To: rbilbao -at- us -dot- amadeus -dot- net,"TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 16:58:48 -0400

Well... It depends! ;-)

Some users may consider a demo part of the documentation,
perhaps because they're visual learners. Others won't. As
far as the demos being included in the documentation section,
I could go either way.

My only concern is that if the demos are all in a section
called "Product Documentation", nobody who is looking for
demos will be able to find them, so if you choose to leave
them there, you might want to rename the section to
"Documentation and Demos" or some such thing.

-Sue Gallagher