Re: interview and ethics

Subject: Re: interview and ethics
From: Jan Henning <henning -at- r-l -dot- de>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 22:41:27 +0200

If you are not interested in
hiring me because you cannlot afford it, the simple respect I ask for is for
you to pick up a phone and simply call to tell me that my offer got refused.
Dont let me hanging. Thats all.

They should certainly have acted in a professional manner. But I agree with Andrew: That's not unethical, its simply impolite. Different thing, IMHO.

Regards
Jan Henning

Jan Henning
ROSEMANN & LAURIDSEN GMBH
Am Schlossberg 14, D-82547 Eurasburg, Germany

Phone: +49 700 0200 0700, Fax: +49 8179 9307-12
E-Mail: henning -at- r-l -dot- de, Web: www.r-l.de