RE: Call to the graphic designers in you

Subject: RE: Call to the graphic designers in you
From: France Baril <France -dot- Baril -at- ixiasoft -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 15:21:51 -0400

I have been able to find the online version of Microsoft's User Experience book. All I needed, was to know it existed, thanks to you guys, now I do!!! Here is the link, in case someone is interested:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnwue/html/ch14e.asp

I will definitely read William's book, it will help me stay on my feet next time an interface design question comes up!

Thanks a lot, you have been, again, very fast and efficient at answering my question!

France Baril
Rédactrice Technique / Technical Writer
IXIASOFT
(514) 279-4942
france -dot- baril -at- ixiasoft -dot- com

Ce qui se conçoit bien s'énonce clairement, et les mots pour le dire viennent aisément. (Boileau)