RE: interviews and ethics

Subject: RE: interviews and ethics
From: Sean Brierley <seanb_us -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 10:30:10 -0700 (PDT)

You're right.

So, it should give up on each and every one for a
$10,000 disconnect? I suppose it must . . .. See,
that's why I'm not good at this. I don't see that
paying one guy that $10k requires you pay it in the
other 99 instances, or that denying it in one instance
requires the denial in the other cases . . ..

Cheers,

Sean