RE: salary.com

Subject: RE: salary.com
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 07:16:00 -0600

I've found the STC's salary survey to be pretty accurate - I consider it
one of that organization's greater accomplishments. I've used it as a
negotiating tool with good results.

However, this is a truly crappy market. So I don't know if the survey
reflects the kind of salaries being offered right now; instead, it may
reflect the salaries of those who are fortunate enough to have hung on to
jobs they secured before the tech crash.

Keith Cronin
I demand a salary commensurate with my sigline writing experience.