Web based tutorial

Subject: Web based tutorial
From: P M <pm_0403 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 04:58:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone,

I have been assigned the task of creating a web based
tutorial for one of our applications. Now, this
application already has the Online help (including all
the snapshots) for it! My job is to create various
scenarios and provide instructions on the use of
various features of the application. The client?s
demand is that I must include a screenshot, explain
the feature and then include the step-by-step
instructions.

Issue: Though I have created the scenarios but I am
stuck on how to use them. Basically, it is coming down
to the same Online Help kind of thing ? as while
explaining the functionality, all the step by step
instructions remain the same. Can anyone suggest me
how can I make this tutorial look different than the
existing Online Help?

Thanks,

Prerna

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com