Header and Footer margins problem - more details

Subject: Header and Footer margins problem - more details
From: P M <pm_0403 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 01:03:30 -0700 (PDT)

Problem:

Same margins set for the entire document appear the
same in Print Preview but different when the document
is printed!

More details to the existing problem:

1. I have tried setting Mirror Margins option OFF; it
still does not work.
2. I just have one Section break i.e. after the first
page. The first page's header includes an image(a
small logo)
3. Even after unchecking the "Different First Page"
option, I face the same problem.
4. I am printing ont the same Paper size as the
document was created on.

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com