Re: Marketing email - VENT

Subject: Re: Marketing email - VENT
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- editors-writers -dot- info>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 16:47:36 -0400

From: "Cheryl Wallace" <cwallace -at- costlink -dot- com>

> Would I really spend the afterlife chased by a guy in a little red suit
> poking me with a pitchfork if I chose to return an *edited* email to the
> salesdood that sent it to me considering that part of this company's market
> is techinical writers?

Of course not. I do it all the time. I also do it with recruiting companies
who won't respond to my resume but continue to advertise for positions for
which I am qualified. There is one here that is notorious for lack of
integrity in anything they do. Oh, if I bought one of their overvalued
"courses," perhaps they'd consider me. They are scam artists, and if you have
any *insight* you'll know what I'm talking about.

Bonnie Granat
GRANAT EDITORIAL SERVICES
http://www.editors-writers.info
Overnight service available