Re: The Results (Long)/Addendum

Subject: Re: The Results (Long)/Addendum
From: "Diane Evans" <diane_evans -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 20:01:46 -0700

The same goes for the interviewer, of course. If an interviewer greets me in
ragged jeans and a torn T-shirt, then plants his sandalled feet on the desk so
that I can see his filthy feet (which actually happened to me once at a
reasonably large company), I think I have the right to be a little insulted.

I didn't know that you ever interviewed at Microsoft!

Diane Evans
Technical Writer

Washington State Coordinator, Tombstone Project
http://www.rootsweb.com/~cemetery/washing.html

<b>MSN 8:</b> Get 6 months for $9.95/month. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup