Re: Using screenshots in Online Help

Subject: Re: Using screenshots in Online Help
From: Carol Gilbert <cgilbert -at- cal -dot- berkeley -dot- edu>
To: "Anitha R" <anithar29 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 08:49:06 -0700

On Monday, August 18, 2003, at 02:24 AM, Anitha R wrote:

How many of you include screenshots in your Online Help files?

I use screenshots a fair amount to provide context where there are a number of parameters to be selected. There are some users who like to print on-line help too so it is better to have the context present. Otherwise, I use partial screen shots or do not include all shots so that I can keep file size down. - Carol Gilbert