RE: Icons for notes, warning, etc...

Subject: RE: Icons for notes, warning, etc...
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techpubs -at- genek -dot- com>
To: Daniel_Hall -at- trendmicro -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: 15 Aug 2003 16:35:42 GMT

I've been using icons for these categories for most of my
working life, but most of my work has been with things that
can seriously damage product, injure or kill if instructions
aren't followed correctly. Also, be aware that in various
markets worldwide there are certain icons that are
*required* if you invoke words like "caution," or "warning,"
and if your documents are audited and found to be lacking
your products could be locked out of entire countries.

Gene Kim-Eng