Quark Calendar

Subject: Quark Calendar
From: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 16:02:17 -0500

Howdy y'all,

What's a writer doing creating a calendar, don't ask. I'm trying to create a 10x10 calendar and can't figure out my layout because they all look strange. I initially did 10x20 and now I'm doing 10x10, but they both look wrong. Does anyone have any advice? I'll switch to Pagemaker from Quark if someone can help in that application.

Back from a two year list serv hiatus, krautgrrl

--
Michele

"I've learned that sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand." Andy Rooney
www.krautgrrl.com