RE: Ethics and technical writing

Subject: RE: Ethics and technical writing
From: "Darren Barefoot" <darren -at- capulet -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 14:19:04 -0700

Indeed, I was aware that this had been discussed before (in fact, I
appear to have contributed to that thread). But, you never know,
opinions may have been changed by two years of downwardly-mobile
economy. Furthermore, I expect (or hope, at least) that the TECHWR-L
population has had some turn-over in that period. DB.

http://www.google.com/groups?dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&threadm=3C0
555C9.6020903%40axionet.com&rnum=1