Integrating help with SAP EBP

Subject: Integrating help with SAP EBP
From: Chris Hamilton <cah_91 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 08:11:59 -0700 (PDT)

I am working on an SAP Enterprise Buyer Professional
(EBP) implementation. EBP exists outside of R/3 and is
largely web-based. I am looking for resources that
tell me about the mechanics of integrating help with
the EBP interface. I found nothing in the archives. My
web search so far has yielded very little.

If you have information, please respond to me off-line
and I will summarize whatever I receive.

Thanks in advance.

Chris Hamilton

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com