Re: FrameMaker > Help > FrameMaker?

Subject: Re: FrameMaker > Help > FrameMaker?
From: lisava -at- psitek -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 01:06:21 -0600

Hi Bill,

I would think that you would probably need to keep the source updated and
then import the changes into RoboHelp, which is not that difficult, rather
than update the help file and go "backwards" if you know what I mean.

If you really have to make a plan with updating the help file and then
putting the chages into the Framemaker doc, then all I can suggest is copy
and paste, which is not the best solution.

Why do you have to update the Help files and not Framenaker?

Cheers
Lisa

A closed mouth gathers no foot.