RE: Quark XPress 5 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 4/MX Books

Subject: RE: Quark XPress 5 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 4/MX Books
From: "Lisa Wright" <liwright -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: <cor -at- techwritercor -dot- com>, "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 20:07:10 -0700

I believe David Blatner wrote a book for version 5. He writes the best
software manuals period. Read them to learn the product and for sheer
enjoyment.

For Dreamweaver, check "Dreamweaver: The Missing Manual." I believe it
covers many of the advanced dreamweaver functions, if not MX. Again, an
excellent read.

Lisa