RE: student writing proficiency

Subject: RE: student writing proficiency
From: "Anthony Kelly" <alkelly71 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 15:42:20 +0000

Mark Baker wrote

Perhaps "has a talent for" means nothing more than "never loses interest
in".

I'm not really sure about that, as I think people can have a natural ability at writing. I think everyone has the potential to write well, it's just that it comes easier to some peoples. Writing is something that comes easy to me, programming is something that doesn't. However, I can program, I just have to work a lot harder than someone with a natural aptitude for it.

Anthony

Stay in touch with absent friends - get MSN Messenger http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

NEED TO PUBLISH FRAMEMAKER CONTENT ONLINE? "Mustang" is a NEW single
sourcing tool for FrameMaker that lets you easily publish your content
online. No macro language required! http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l3

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com