Re: presentation help

Subject: Re: presentation help
From: Goober Writer <gooberwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 12:35:37 -0700 (PDT)

> I have to make a presentation in august. I need to
> turn in an abstract in a
> few days. I am planning on having the presentation
> be "why have a tech
> writer" or something similar. I am one of the few
> techwriters at my company
> and only one in my org. and department.
>
> any helps for ideas. I want to get good info out.

Why are you valuable? What do you add to your
organization? How do you help the company and its
customers? How does that improve the bottom line?

=====
Goober Writer
(because life is too short to be inept)

"As soon as you hear the phrase "studies show",
immediately put a hand on your wallet and cover your groin."
-- Geoff Hart

http://sbc.yahoo.com

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO
Create professional Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and
demos with all new RoboHelp Studio. More at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com