RE: A suspected can of worms - knowing the future

Subject: RE: A suspected can of worms - knowing the future
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:08:55 -0400

Thanks, Dick...this is not a rebuttal of your response below, just an
emphasis on a point to which we both seem to be leaning in the same
direction..

Prior profession, noting to do with technical writing, my boss introduced me
as "someone who when you ask what time it is, will tell you how to build a
watch".

I'd never heard of technical writing. Isn't this what we do? Will a college
degree give you this?

John Posada

BTW...in the event that someone is thinking, jeezzz..doesn't this guy WORK?,
for the last two weeks, most of what I've been doing is preparing 10 books
of documentation for distribution; write to PS, Distill, read, adjust,
generate, rePS, re-distill, etc.