Re: OT...who says Gates doesn't have a sense of humor

Subject: Re: OT...who says Gates doesn't have a sense of humor
From: jenny_berger -at- fairfieldresidential -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 11:46:50 -0500

Yeah, he's got a sense of humor all right. Who else could have an
anti-spam initiative and still sell a personal finance app that fosters
spam by 1) installing spyware on your machine and 2) trying like hell to
force you to create a Passport in order to use the app at all? Aren't
there therapists out there who handle pathologically sick humorists like
this?

I'm laughing so hard I'm managing my money in Linux. Go Open Source.

Pardon my spleen, I'm a recovering McGates-ophobe.

Jenny Berger
Technical Writer
Information Systems
Fairfield Residential

John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
Sent by: bounce-techwr-l-115343 -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
06/25/2003 11:21 AM
Please respond to John Posada

To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
cc:
Subject: OT...who says Gates doesn't have a sense of humor

In a speech about MS's antispam initiative:

"...-spam is a nuisance and a distraction," Gates writes. "Like almost
everyone, I receive a lot of spam every day, much of it offering to help
me
get out of debt or get rich quick...."

That's actually pretty humorous...considering the source..

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining
RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional
Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com