Re: Case Study

Subject: Re: Case Study
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 19:17:58 -0700

Hi,
I'm third-year technical writing student at Mt.Royal College in Calgary.
As part of my second work term I have to complete a case study on some topic
relating to technical writing.
Can anyone direct/send me examples of case studies, ideas for a topic, or a
guide to writing case studies?
Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
RH

Hey, everybody:

I just came up with a wonderful idea.

Instead of being obnoxious when someone makes a request we don't like, why don't we just ignore it? Admittedly, that's not as much fun, but it's certainly more professional.

http://members.axion.net/~bbyfield

"Dipping into dustbins, scrambling for a smear,
Sniffing out a scandal: could the fellow be a queer?
Do not be disheartened by what you cannot find,
Embroider or invent if you're inclined."
- Leon Rosselson, "Song of the Free Press"

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com