RE: Case Study

Subject: RE: Case Study
From: "Bill Darnall" <darcom -at- sbcglobal -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 17:37:35 -0700

If you enter "technical writing" "case studies" in Google you will get
31,000 hits.

Bill D.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi,
I'm third-year technical writing student at Mt.Royal College in Calgary.
As part of my second work term I have to complete a case study on some topic
relating to technical writing.
Can anyone direct/send me examples of case studies, ideas for a topic, or a
guide to writing case studies?
Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
RH

_

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining
RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional
Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com