RE: Your opinion, please!

Subject: RE: Your opinion, please!
From: MList -at- chrysalis-its -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 09:34:01 -0400

You people make me wonder, really.

I would have thought that it would bother you a tad more as
a citizen, voter and..... **taxpayer** that there even COULD
be an industry whose regulations (government [dis]function)
change weekly.

How in the name of anything that remotely pretends to sanity
could an industry function when its regulatory environment
can't even be predicted/stable for a month? Look up the definition
of insanity. Right there, beside "doing the same thing over
and over and expecting a different result", is what you folks
have described "changing the rules every week and expecting
business to thrive (and keep employing taxpayers...)".

On the other hand, if there are writers on the regulator side
who can actually keep up with the spewing of revised regulations
every couple of weeks, maybe you should learn from them how they
keep up. Oh, wait. They don't have a requirement that their
stuff be understandable. Sorry.

Let me know how it all plays out. The only solution I can see
involves going postal, and I'd rather it wasn't me that went.
Where are my pills?

/kevin

applications, including Net.

Buy RoboHelp Office X4 by June 13th and receive
$100 mail-in rebate, Plus FREE RoboHelp Plus Pack.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com