Re: RE: Held hostage by Adobe for $39.00

Subject: Re: RE: Held hostage by Adobe for $39.00
From: Susan W. Gallagher <sgallagher5 -at- cox -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 14:34:07 -0400

John,

I've found myself in similar situations from time to time,
and it just isn't effective to crawl up the food chain one
link at a time. My solution is to brazenly target the top
of the food chain.

If you go to the Adobe site, click Company Info, Company
Profile, Executive Profiles, you'll find all the names of
all the bigwigs at Adobe. The President & CEO is named
Bruce Chizen. I'd try bchizen and bruce.chizen at adobe.com
and explain your problem, just as you did here.

Last time I did that at Corel, I had the answer to my
problem, free, within 24 hours. <g>

-Sue Gallagher

> From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
>
> The person who answered the phone wouldn't, so I asked to be escalated to a
> manager. The manager was a condescending ass.
>
> Why do I have to beg or connive my way past a gatekeeper to simply install
> an existing feature which I paid for when they make the error of omission by
> not showing how to install an application that is included in the cost of
> the software....

applications, including Net.

Buy RoboHelp Office X4 by June 13th and receive
$100 mail-in rebate, Plus FREE RoboHelp Plus Pack.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com