Re: # Frame Users

Subject: Re: # Frame Users
From: "Mike O." <obie1121 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 06:10:05 -0700 (PDT)

Solveig Haugland wrote:
> If you have Frame and Webworks, you have major power
> for HTML docs that are quick to produce and look very
> professional and un-startupy. These can be put on
> the web (like BEA, http://edocs.bea.com ) or included
> as the online help or be slightly interactive tutorials
> or whatever. Huge amount of power.

I expect to be using OpenOffice a lot as soon as it acquires an XSLT
back end. Meaning that you can author in OpenOffice, save as XML, and
then run it against XSL stylesheets to output PDF, RTF, CHM, chunked
HTML, etc, all transparently from the OpenOffice menu. That's the type
of power I'm looking for. Maybe this exists already, I haven't been
watching too closely.

Mike O.

http://calendar.yahoo.com

applications, including Net.

Buy RoboHelp Office X4 by June 13th and receive
$100 mail-in rebate, Plus FREE RoboHelp Plus Pack.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com