Landscape nuances

Subject: Landscape nuances
From: "White, Scott" <swhite -at- eds -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 12:16:28 -0400

Greetings TECHWR-L's!

I have a colleague that is experiencing some difficulties in Word (I know,
stop the presses!). Here is the issue as
it was described to me:

I have a document with three sections. The first prints portrait, the second
prints landscape, and the third prints
portrait. Both portrait sections print fine, but the landscape version,
while it looks good in print preview, stretches
the text off the page when printed. I have checked the page setup, and
everything looks good there. I have also
checked the fonts and paragraphs, and detect nothing odd there. So I can't
figure out how to fix the landscape
section.

Any suggestions or solutions? Thanks in advance for your help!

Scott White
EDS - Technical Documentation Services

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com