RE: Hit the road

Subject: RE: Hit the road
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 13:52:11 -0400

Someone had mentioned that a difficulty might be the face-to-face interview.
I accept that nothing beats "reach out and touch someone" However, I wonder
if corporate America has gotten to the point that for initial interview,
doing it via a teleconference hookup addresses any of that discomfort. Kinda
like the way we do phone interviews to create the very short list with the
final face to face to pick the winner. Keep in mind that with two people
driving shifts around the clock, you can be half way across the country in a
weekend for that final interview.

John Posada