RE: "found" TW humor (low)

Subject: RE: "found" TW humor (low)
From: Watson Laughton <WLaughton -at- orphan -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:04:34 -0500

>>A reference to new life using a slang term that
>>conveys the very lowest form of interaction between
>>men and women is inappropriate, in my opinion.

Hey! None of that!

So the figure of speech may have been a little bit <a VERY little bit> bit
on the "potty" side (although most people would not have even blinked,
considering what they hear on NYPD Blue cable TV or the radio every day).
But to call what it refers to as "the very lowest form of interaction
between men and women" seems a little bit extreme. In fact, many couples
would consider that form of interaction to be the cat's pajamas (to continue
in the bedroom vein; although I don't think anyone has actually used that
term since about 1930)

Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l/

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com