Survey

Subject: Survey
From: XxDaNxNaDxX -at- aol -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 10:59:01 -0400

Hello, I am a student in NYC. As past of an assignment I was asked to conduct a survey. I would appreciate it if anyone who has the time to do this, please fill it out and send it back directly to me and not the list. Please underline your answers where it applies and put "Survey" in the subject line. My e-mail address is "xxdanxnadxx -at- aol -dot- com"

Survey

Age Range?
1) 0-20
2) 20-40
3) 40-60
4) 60-Up

Profession:

Is NASA a waste of time and money? YES or NO

Do you think NASA should continue sending shuttles into space? YES or NO

How well do you think the Challenger was investigated?
1) Excellent
2) Good
3) Average
4) Poor
5) Very Poor

How well do you think the Columbia is being investigated?
1) Excellent
2) Good
3) Average
4) Poor
5) Very Poor

What do you think created a breach in the Columbia shuttle wing?
1) Meteors
2) Insulation foam
3) Debris into space

Do you think sabotage is a possibility involving the Columbia? YES or NO

What information would be the most informative in conducting an investigation of a space shuttle disaster?
1) Interviewing
2) Images
3) Debris
4) Audio