RoboHELP for Mac help system?

Subject: RoboHELP for Mac help system?
From: Edwin Erdmann <eddie923 -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 09:34:12 -0400

Hi, I'm rewriting and redesigning two help systems created by one of my clients. Both are for the same application (Mac and PC versions). My client would rather I use Help & Manual to do the job, as he owns the software. I've never used Help & Manual--and please correct me if I'm wrong--but I think H&M help systems aren't compatible with the Mac. So that means I would have to create the PC help in H&M and the Mac help with another tool (probably RoboHELP).

My question is--If I create a WebHELP system using RoboHELP, it will, in theory, work on a Mac, right? Does anyone have experience with creating help for the Mac? Any suggestions for better tools for the Mac? I suppose that using two different help development tools won't be a huge hassle. I'm going to have to create two separate help files anyway (PC and Mac).

All suggestions and comments are very appreciated.

Oh, by the way, I'm using RoboHELP Office 9.

Thanks

Eddie

Purchase RoboHelp X3 in April and receive a $100 mail-in rebate, plus FREE RoboScreenCapture and WebHelp Merge Module. Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/products/robohelp/

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com