Re: list squabble

Subject: Re: list squabble
From: Andrew Plato <gilliankitty -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 12:55:09 -0800 (PST)

"John Jones" wrote...

> So what does Andrew Plato actually do for a living? And if not Tech
> communication, why is he on this Tech Writer support list still, trolling
> his ex-community? Why is he no longer in the profession? Sounds like
> resentment stemming from something other than simply in the hypothetical
> 'who is smart enough / really deserves to call herself a technical writer.'
> Sounds like a resentment of something more local, more personal.

My personal life, my business, my career, my customers, and such are not for
discussion, debate, or approval from this list.

John, you are welcome to argue against my theories, ideas, and concepts, not me
personally.

The list rules make it very clear that attacking individuals is not acceptable.
This rule applies equally to all memebers. Attacks against me are not
acceptable because I post controverisal ideas.

Andrew Plato

http://tax.yahoo.com

Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/products/robohelp/

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com