RE: Article: "Living Documentation"

Subject: RE: Article: "Living Documentation"
From: "Barbara Yanez" <BarbaraYanez -at- cogentsystems -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 11:14:51 -0800

Hi Beth

True, very true, but this happens in every profession.

I was in the accounting and finance field at one time - and I saw tons
of people like this in that field too.

It is amazing how people can come off in a job interview, and, for a
time, in the organization after they are hired. It would amaze me how
some people could mask inadequacies. Often they would do so by making up
for them with people-skills, charm, and political savvy, not to mention
having friends in the right places.

Barbara Yanez
Integration Group
Mgr - Documentation