RE:whiteboard software

Subject: RE:whiteboard software
From: "I. Ljaljicic" <isljam -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 11:14:43 -0800 (PST)

i dunno why, but that reminded me of this feature that
this Internet Gaming Service(Mplayer) had. In its
chatrooms there was a tab that you could click on that
would reveal a microsoft paint-like program. it was
ingenious. If you draw something on it everyone in the
room could see what you drew. so when we would be
sitting in the rooms chatting away we could use it to
explain something that would be hard to explain. Its a
shame that company was bought out by Gamespy and the
feature wasnt available in the Gamespy software.

What you appear to be looking for (from what i can
tell) seems hardware intensive, i cant think of any
way you could do this with software and the average
computer, unless you just set up a digital still
camera in front of the whiteboard.

http://tax.yahoo.com

Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com