Re: Tech writer = office manager?

Subject: Re: Tech writer = office manager?
From: Gene Kim-Eng <gene -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 12:54:54 -0800

I'd really like to know the name of the companies that put these ads up,
if for no other reason than to know what products or services will be
coming down the pipeline a year or so from now with unusable user
documentation so I can avoid them.

Gene Kim-Eng

At 11:13 AM 4/3/2003 -0800, Alan Bucher wrote:

Just a bit of humor here (I hope). I found this posting on a job site
for a "Technical Writer". Boy, the requirements for a technical
writer now sure are different from the ones that I'm used to! Would
adding office supply procurement to our skills make us more
marketable?

Purchase RoboHelp X3 in April and receive a $100 mail-in rebate, plus FREE RoboScreenCapture and WebHelp Merge Module. Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com