RE: INDUSTRY COMPETITIONS

Subject: RE: INDUSTRY COMPETITIONS
From: "Anna Langley" <alangley -at- ts -dot- checkpoint -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 09:05:24 -0600

Agree, however, I have to do what my manager asks me to do :-}

Anna Langley
Courseware Team
Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd.

"Get Check Point Certified"
Computer Reseller News Reports that Check Point certifications have
tremendous ROI and are some of the fastest growing in the industry.
Visit www.checkpoint.com/crncert <http://www.checkpoint.com/crncert> to
view the full article.